Rotary valves are used to create a rotating seal between two environments under different pressures.
- Allows waste product to drop out of the dust collector without pressurising where the waste is dropping too.
- Continuous operation meaning you don’t need to stop to empty waste bin.
- Standard NRS range kept in stock.
- Special options available for heavy duty applications.
- Stainless steel and cast iron options available.
- High temperature options available.
- Rubber, steel or plastic blades available.
- ATEX rated valves available.
Airtight Solutions standard NRS rotary valves are a heavy duty painted construction, suitable for use across many industries and applications. We can also offer our range of heavy duty valves in both painted finish and stainless along with our floating seal cast iron valve.
Contact your local Airtight Solutions office for assistance.
Technical Specifications & Quick Facts
The chart below shows our standard NRS rotary valve capacities
|Type||Article No.||Capacity at 100% filling||Motor HK/kW||Weight Kg|